Worlds Apart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Code of the Soul Searchers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfdra
Admin
Wolfdra

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

The Code of the Soul Searchers Empty
PostSubject: The Code of the Soul Searchers   The Code of the Soul Searchers I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:34 pm

Like with anything worthwhile, the Worlds Apart forum as the Code. It won't be hard to follow, or to read for that matter. They're below.

300 x 300 Avatar limit
700 x 300 for Signatures
It doesn't really matter for the KB amount.
Animated avatars are fine.
Nothing with nudity or sexually explictive. It will be removed. There might possibly be a ban to follow, depending on the situation.

We [myself and Sadie] might put rules for heavy swearing or block out words if it gets too out of control, but I doubt that it will or would, so there aren't any at this time.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

The Code of the Soul Searchers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Code of the Soul Searchers   The Code of the Soul Searchers I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:39 pm

THREE STRIKES AND YOU'RE OUT.
NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

If we believe you're guilty of doing things to harm the forum, the people in it, or you're just harrassing people or spamming, you will be given a strike. Three will get you banned, as if it weren't obvious enough. We'll tell you why you're getting the strike/ban in the post that you'll be notified in. Further discussion won't take place on this forum, but through PM.
Back to top Go down

The Code of the Soul Searchers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Worlds Apart :: Code of the Soul Searchers :: The Code-
Jump to: