Worlds Apart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Death Note: Rewrite

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

Death Note: Rewrite Empty
PostSubject: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:02 pm

Bend, Oregon falls into the hands of a mass murderer by the name of Mori. Mori is Latin for "to die." This alias should be enough reason to cringe at the name, for anyone who knows the slightest bit of Latin. Criminals have begun to drop dead at a moment's notice, from heart attacks. But how is it that one person can kill people and cause them to have heart attacks without lifting a finger...?

The answer is hidden in Lily Harding's desk. Not that anyone knows about the Death Note, of course. Except for her and her 'pet' Shinigami, Ryuk. Taken by a clouded sense of justice, she seeks to purge the world of evil by killing off all criminals and all those who oppose her, all in the name of justice.

This is where K steps in. K, the world's highest ranked detective who doesn't take on a case unless over one million dollars are involved or if more than ten people have died. The thing is, this is a case K took on from the day the suspicious deaths began. Both with justice on their minds, they seek to stop the other, but many things are to happen on the way that could change the fate of the world as we know it...

---

Death Note Rewrite: How To Use It
All the people can choose a character to replace. Yey. I'd like to have at least one police officer before we start, and we can all just substitute random others. =/ And successors for K... though, who's to say they'll be needed? ;D And possibly successors for Mori... though, again, who's to say they'll be needed? ;D Just in case there wants to be a second Mori though, we probably should have one of those.

BRIEF RECAP.
Narrator: RYUUUUUUUK!

Hoookay kiddies. WELL. First off, I'm a Shinigami. You don't know what a Shinigami is? You poor deprived child. I'm a death god. Yeah, I kill people; don't look so shocked. Anyway, we use these things called Death Notes. So if you feel like going to heaven, if you see a black notebook drop out of the sky, don't pick it up. Honestly. Kids these days. I've seen about three people pick up my notebooks for the past couple of years and they all die and end up stuck in the Shinigami realm. And don't think that getting a black notebook is going to give you the ability to be some kind of god.

You don't believe me? Then you've come to the right place... or maybe not. Cause I don't know how this is going to end yet. But, let me tell you, it's been really entertaining! I got bored in the Shinigami realm one day and dropped my Death Note into the mortal realm to see how it would go. A mortal named Lily Harding picked it up. She lives in Bend, Oregon; and she decided she was going to kill criminals off so she could become the god of this world or something along those lines. I kind of enjoy watching her take—I mean, watching... Uh... never mind that. Hey, don't look at me like that! We Shinigami are deprived! Anyway, this person named K stepped in.

K's some kind of great master detective, first in the world, I guess. Well, she totally OWNED Lily with a fake news report, and—I'm being glared at, hold on... okay. Anyway, K's definitely formidible and she already narrowed it down to Deschutes county. Lily's keeping up with her though, since her father is a police officer. She has access to the data base listing data that's been discovered about Mori—Mori, you ask? Mori's the name Lily took on as an alias. Well, actually, the world gave it to her. I think it's Latin for 'to die'.

Lily ran into some guy who's completely gross when it comes to her. But he's got a Death Note, so he's the second Mori. He's kind of dim, though... or just hypnotized by Lily's nonexistent... glares again, hold on—very convincing charm! But this guy's name is Rylan and he's some kind of agent... I don't know. But anyway, they're plotting to kill K because in short, K really pissed the both of them off.

And where we left off, K was actually meeting someone from the Wammy's House... someone named F... but we're not sure if he's going to come back or not... so we'll have to wait and see, I suppose. In the meanwhile I'm going to go through some drawers when Mori isn't looking...

---

CC Replacements
"Kira" becomes "Mori"
"L" becomes "K"
Mori/Lily Harding: Wolfdra
K/Kendra [Goes by Kate]: Mrs. Holopainen
Want someone? Just ask!

---

CC Format

Name:
Looks:
Bio:
Replacing:
Odd Fetish [If desired]:
Side:
Other:

---

Name: Kendra [Goes by Kate]
Looks: Kendra/Kate
Bio: An orphan taken into the Wammy's House at a young age, she showed promise of detective skills. Rather taken with nicknaming herself, she began to address herself as Kate rather than her name. Almost no one knows her surname. When she decided to be a detective, she solved cases in secret and let others take the credit for a while until she was old enough to be licensed simply as "K". With a strong sense of justice outweighing anything she confides in, she swears to send Mori to his death.
Replacing: L Lawliet "L"
Odd Fetish: V8, chews on sugar sticks often
Side: ...Well, hers.
Other: Her iPod is a constant companion, whether she's listening to it or not.

Name: Rylan Ferell
Looks: Rylan
Bio: Rylan is a literary agent. He runs his small business in Bend, having only been an agent for a year or so. He has five clients and two younger agents who work alongside him. Usually people his age aren't allowed to have a job such as his but he wanted to do it ever since he was young, so he started it as a side job. He attends school with Lily, but he doesn't make much move to speak to anyone when half the time he's working on stuff for his jobs if it isn't homework. He's very busy and thinking about dropping out of school, though he knows he can't. He takes pictures he thinks would work for book covers for future clients and just because he enjoys the memories. When the time comes for opinions, he is a full Mori supporter because Mori killed the person who killed one of his cousin's families.
Replacing: Misa Amane ["The Second Kira"]
Odd Fetish [If desired]: Likes to take pictures.
Side: Mori's
Other: Often carries a camera.

Name: Ken[neth] North
Looks: Ken. His eyes are red, but his bangs are longer. They cover his eyes.
Bio: Nothing is known about Ken, aside from the fact that he has been expelled from every school he’s gone to despite his wonderful grades. He scared all of his classmates. Since then, he hasn’t gone to school, but rather has taken online college classes and studied in his own time. The rumors of the Mori Case drew him to Bend, Oregon. Nothing else is known. No one has ever seen his eyes—if they have, they’re too scared to talk about them.
Replacing: …Um. No one?
Odd Fetish [If desired]: Anything red.
Side: His own.
Other: He can appear to be cheerful to anyone passing him on the street, but after you meet him, he proves to be much more ominous.

Last edited by SadieM on Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin
Wolfdra

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:28 pm

Name: Lily Harding ["Mori"]
Looks: Fuck her looks I'll find some later.
Bio: Lily was the oldest in her family, her sister is three years her junior. Her mother was killed in front of her by a murderer when she was only 6, though the one who had done it was never caught. Since then, she has condemned any and all criminals that she ever has heard about, thinking of them as even lower than scum. She is currently living with her father and younger sister but she thinks she's different from them, better than they could be. It's not uncommon for her to distant herself from anyone, as she does it regularly. No one has ever caught her special attention, unless of course they have something she needs. She's independent and looks at things in a different light from others, trying to always account for every possibility for a situation. She is currently in honor's class at her school, but she just considers it a waste of time.
Replacing: Light Yagami ["Kira"]
Odd Fetish [If desired]: Always seen with a container for soda [whether it's a bottle or a cup] and with a pack over her shoulder.
Side: HER'S.
Other: She hates Ryuk, lulz.

[heeeeeeey guess who finally gets a cc.]

Name: Russel Harding [IT'S BEEN SO LONG I HAD TO LOOK BACK, DAMN]
Looks: Since like, everthing's being tarded, we'll say that he's middle-aged looking, has a refined face that earns a quiet respect among his co-workers, and has thick black hair. He wears a casual suit to work, but a suit nonetheless. He doesn't share Lily's eyes, as his are a light blue. [ugh yay fail]
Bio: Russel is Lily and Haily's father and has no knowledge of Lily being Mori. He's also head of the Deshutes [lol I think that's right] police force and is the head of the force working with K to find Mori. Part of the reason for him being a detective was because of his sense of right and wrong. However, the largest part of it was because of the death of his wife, Helena. He's not quite sure what to think of K at first, but the small progress that he's seen is enough for him to want to keep moving forward.
Replacing: Soichiri Yagami
Odd Fetish [If desired]: BEING DETECTIVE-Y IS HIS FETISH [/notrly]
Side: K's.
Other: Bleh

Name: Maria [I'll make up her last name later]
Looks: Maria
Bio: Maria is a young woman that works at a coffee shop near Rylan’s agency and that he’s taken an interest in. When she told him that she dropped out of school, he offered to help her which she accepted. She’ll join the school whenever they go back to school [editing this part], and she has a… tendency to not get along with Lily. When she heard of the news about Mori she was opposed to the thought of Mori just blatantly killing, even if it was only criminals. She believes that lives should be cherished, no matter who they are and what they’ve done.
Replacing: No one
Odd Fetish [If desired]: She loves the smell of laundry soap.
Side: K’s [lol c:]
Other: She totally has a crush on Rylan~

[Haily doesn't get a cc, lulz]

Name: Joshua Nathan
Looks: Joshua [ignore the weird eye color]
Bio: Joshua has done a few homicide cases with Russel but not nearly any as hard as the Mori case has been. He’s a young man with a family, a wife and daughter, and even though he’s worried for them, he’s stayed on with Russel and the others. He is getting antsy to meet K though, he just hasn’t voiced this opinion yet.
Replacing: Aizawa
Odd Fetish [If desired]: lolI’llthinkofonelater
Side: K’s
Other: -

Last edited by Wolfdra on Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 8:39 pm

Errrr...

Ryuk was... eating an apple. Humming 'Take it Off' by Ke$ha.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin
Wolfdra

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 9:07 pm

Lily had been undressing to take a shower, in the bathroom, but stopped when she heard him. She looked over to the door and sighed. 'Of course.' She finished and stepped into the shower. 'I regret not having privacy.'
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 9:22 pm

Ryuk sang louder and louder, more obnoxious as he went along. He heard a rock being thrown at a window and floated over, seeing Rylan. "Hey, it's your boyfriend!" He screeched to Lily in the tone of Take it Off.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin
Wolfdra

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 9:29 pm

Lily groaned to herself and stepped out. She took a towel and wrapped it around herself with her hair dripping with shampoo. She walked out of the bathroom and into her bedroom to look out the window. 'No peace.' She pulled the window open and looked out. "What is it?" She asked, trying her damn hardest to not sound pissed. It only kinda worked though.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 9:36 pm

Rylan looked up at her and stared. Sh-She's... she's only in... she's only in a... He began to turn red.

Ryuk started cackling with laughter.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin
Wolfdra

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 9:45 pm

Lily scowled. "Get your head out of the gutter. What did you want?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 9:48 pm

"O-Oh. ...Uh... I-I thought, that K might be in Deschutes county." Rylan slowly grew solemn.

"Where's he get off thinking that?" Ryuk wondered.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin
Wolfdra

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 9:56 pm

Lily glanced at Ryuk from the corner of her eye. "It's plausable," she muttered quickly. She looked back to Rylan, her expression having changed. She looked thoughtful. "I'll meet you at that restaurant in 10 minutes, let me finish and get dressed."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:46 pm

Rylan nodded and turned, walking away. She doesn't have to go get dressed... He thought, dejected.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin
Wolfdra

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:00 pm

Lily returned to the shower and finished quickly. As she stepped out to dress again, her mind was on what Rylan had said. If K really was within Descutes, it would make things easier, but harder at the same time. She knew that it was true that K had never shown himself, nor that anyone knew his name. However, it could be like herself. Maybe he had an outside family, and he never told them to close any ties or mishaps that might happen because of it. It was doubtful, though. Rylan probably thought that because K had chosen Deschutes as her first 'target' for that newscast that it was probably where she was based. As she told Ryuk, it was plausiable.

She'd have to ask Rylan though. Not only that, but she'd have to keep him close. Losing him would be too reckless. She could swallow her pride a bit and let him do as he wanted. She was out the door within a few minutes, leaving her bag behind this time. 'He doesn't know about Rylan. He doesn't know about the second Mori. He doesn't know about me yet, he can't since I haven't acted on anything that the police have talked over. Rylan is killing, while I have been holding off. If this works, it will lead them in circles.'

[GoLily, it'syourcreativebirthday]

Last edited by Wolfdra on Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 8:51 pm

[WOOO.]

Rylan was waiting at the restaurant... feeling sad and alone and stood up. :c

-

Ryuk was still confused. "Why would K be here? Wouldn't K stay away 'cause he knows that you'd be trying to kill him?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin
Wolfdra

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 9:35 pm

Lily sighed and shook her head. "K is probably here. If he's asking the police for information, and my father is a part of that squad, he would have to say in this area."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 9:50 pm

"That seems weird to me." Ryuk sighed. "You're standing Rylan up, aren't ya?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin
Wolfdra

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 9:52 pm

Lily shook her head, muttering, "I thought about it. I need him though, so I have to keep him happy."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 10:10 pm

"Why d'you need him?" Ryuk asked, curious.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin
Wolfdra

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 10:15 pm

"His eyes. He traded with Rem. I'll need him to find out who K is if I ever get to meet with him. After K is dead, I won't have a use for him." Lily replied.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 11:28 pm

"So you'll just kill 'im then?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin
Wolfdra

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 11:38 pm

"Probably."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:03 pm

"Oooh, dark with purpose. I like it." Ryuk tugged at her hair with a grin.

[LOL THAT SOUNDS KINDA BAD]
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin
Wolfdra

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:38 pm

[loool]

'What the hell is he doing?' She thought, watching his hand from the corner of her eye. She imagined someone walking by and seeing that.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 2:01 pm

Ryuk began to make all of her hair stick up in the air like her hair was suffering from static electricity.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin
Wolfdra

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:37 am

"Ryuk!" She snapped.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:13 pm

Ryuk let her hair fall and started to snicker, flying ahead of her and watching her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Note: Rewrite
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Worlds Apart :: Old/Locked Roleplays-
Jump to: