Worlds Apart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SadieM's Biography

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

SadieM's Biography Empty
PostSubject: SadieM's Biography   SadieM's Biography I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:35 pm

I'm SadieM, but feel free to call me Kendra or Sadie. I'm a sophomore in high school and an aspiring writer. I'm generally a funny person but there tends to be times when I don't want to talk to ANYONE. You'll be able to tell this by the length of my posts—short means to leave me alone. (: Poke at your own expense. Wolfdra and I share the Admin status.

HOBBIES

I play Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, and Ratchet and Clank. Occasionally I play Tomb Raider. Occasionally meaning once every few years, usually because my dad's too lazy to finish the files he started. (; I love music. I listen to it before school, sometimes in first hour, at lunch and fifth hour, and eighth hour. Always. Then usually from the time I get home to when I go to bed. My iPod is amazing. (: I love to read. It turns out that I can finish a 500 page book within two days if I'm interested. I also play the piano.

I've played FFI, FFII, FFIII, FFIV, FFVII, FFVII:DoC, FFX, and FFX-2. JUST IN CASE YOU WERE CURIOUS to know how much of a Final Fantasy freak I was. I haven't finished five of them, LOL. I've played all of the Kingdom Hearts games, excluding Coded, Final Mix of either games, and Birth by Sleep (though, I might be getting it for Christmas!)

"CAREER"
I'm a wholehearted writer. I've completed one novel, and I plan to have it published soon. I spend just about every second of every day thinking of ways to try new writing styles, brainstorming for new ideas, or simply listing the ones I have. Worlds Apart and Waves of Life are going to be come books someday. Worlds Apart has two chapters so far, due to the amount of work being put into my current series, The Flame Cycle. I've been writing since third grade. I have a notebook of ideas for books—I've filled up ten pages with one-paragraph long summaries of books. (:

INTERESTS

Obviously, Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts. Ratchet and Clank... I love Death Note and Code Geass. My favorite characters, respectively, are Ryuzaki and Lelouch. My favorite movie EVER is James Cameron's Avatar. I enjoy reading about midieval times and writing about them. Don't confuse yourself though, all my books are based in the present. Around this forum, you'll probably see a few inside jokes with the name Fortune. He's my sole purple-eyed creation who I adore. Wolfdra's going to be seen with a lot of Duncan jokes. Who I also adore. (: I have several music groups. My taste in music is unique! I am a fan of Twilight—NOT A HARDCORE FAN. I'm both Team James and Team Jacob!

1. Epic Score [They recently released two new CDs. They're amazing!]
2. X-Ray Dog
3. Immediate Music
4. Nightwish [ALL THE WAY!]
5. Sonata Arctica
6. Nobuo Uematsu [HE IS A MUSICAL GOD]
7. Kyle Landry [HIM TOO]
8. Nickelback [Occasionally.]
9. Hans Zimmer [He made the Angels and Demons OST.]
10. Yoko Shimomura [She has a CD called Drammatica. Be warned, it induces eargasms!]

RANDOM FACTS

I have people hidden in my closet.

1. Malvolio
2. L
3. Fortune
4. Lelouch
5. Duncan
6. Taylor Lautner
I THINK that's all.

I have two cats. One is half demon. The other is a big baby. (: Respectively: Sadie Mae and Buddy Bear.

I like wolves. Recently I got interested in making art and a small interest in taxidermy. I've yet to try it, though. Writing is my life.

My dream guy will have violet eyes. If he doesn't exist, I'll stick to someone with green. Duncan, go back to your place in the closet.

I tend to make cruel jokes. (:

I'm pretty mean to my characters. (:

---

ANYWAY, if you actually read all of this, kudos to you! Have a cookie. ...Oh, wait. I can't do that. Can I have your address? ...Oh, wait. Sorry again... I'm not a creeper, I promise!

Or am I? >3

It's nice to meet you! Enjoy your time on the forums!
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin
Wolfdra

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

SadieM's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: SadieM's Biography   SadieM's Biography I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:38 pm

By the way, she really is a creeper. c: HAVE FUN KIDDIES
Back to top Go down

SadieM's Biography
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Worlds Apart :: Code of the Soul Searchers :: Introduction-
Jump to: