Worlds Apart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Death Note: Rewrite

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfdra
Admin
Wolfdra

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

Death Note: Rewrite - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:08 am

Lily was at the front desk, as usual, and was working on checked in books. She was going through them to check that they hadn't been damaged and then sorted them off in their respective bins. How amazingly exciting.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:11 am

Kate stopped when she spotted her and then ignored her, turning her interest into the nonfiction books in the back area.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin
Wolfdra

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:27 am

Lily didn't take notice of her, and kept with her job, sorting books in a very evil manner. Those books better watch out or they'll have their name in the Deathnote for sure.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:11 pm

Oh gosh, we can't let that happen.

Kate is a major timesaver, good God. She eventually made her way back toward Lily and said curtly, "There's two books here that I'm looking for and I wondered if you could help me find them."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin
Wolfdra

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:06 pm

Lily looked up when she came and nodded lightly. "Do you know the name of the books or the authors?" She asked
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:11 pm

"I want a Latin to English dictionary; I don't know if you carry them. I hadn't seen them." She paused. "And I don't know the author of the other book, but it's called 101 Golden Murderers." Kate explained.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin
Wolfdra

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:21 pm

'... Really.' Lily didn't answer and turned to the computer, typing in a search for the first book. It came up with a few results and she wrote down the number of where it was. She cleared it and looked for the second book only to not come up with anything. "We don't have the second one, but there is a dictionary that's not checked out." She said, looking to Kate.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:46 pm

Kate nodded, seeming satisfied. "That works fine." She said, putting her hands into her pockets and waiting.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin
Wolfdra

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:56 pm

Lily slid the paper that she wrote the number on to her. "If you need anything else let me know."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:07 pm

Kate frowned. She took the paper and walked into the back again, going to the dictionaries she truthfully didn't need help finding, and picked up the Latin to English. She made her way back into the main area and handed it to her to check out.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin
Wolfdra

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:10 pm

Lily took her book silently and scanned it, checking it out and handing it back with the slip. "It's due on the 30th." She said.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:18 pm

Kate nodded. She's not trusting me. She turned around and, instead of leaving, sat down at the table and opened the book. She might be interested, looking up mori and such.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin
Wolfdra

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:33 pm

Lily pretended to go back to work, but kept her eye on Kate, looking back every few minutes when she'd sort a few more books. 'She doesn't seem like all the others. Something's different. Most everyone knows what Mori means by now, maybe it's just a project she's doing. But why the murderer book? That could be a clue of some sort. Maybe the person that was following me? I didn't get a good look at the face, perhaps it was a woman. Why would she just blatantly come up here and let me see her face though?'
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:46 pm

Ryuk watched her, looking back at Kate and at Lily again. "You're acting funny." Ryuk said, his head tilting.

Kate took out some papers from her jacket pocket and a pencil, completely out of nowhere, and started writing notes on them as she flipped through the dictionary.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin
Wolfdra

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:51 pm

Lily ignored him, seeing as how she couldn't answer him without looking like a completely insane woman, and kept sorting the books. She noticed Kate take out the pencil and paper. 'Why did she do that? Maybe she was the one following me.' She frowned and sighed to herself, continuing to sort.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:01 pm

Ryuk pouted at her when she didn't answer, grumbling angrily.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin
Wolfdra

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:10 pm

Lily suddenly looked up and looked over to Kate. "Excuse me, miss?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:11 pm

Kate looked up and turned back to Lily. "Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin
Wolfdra

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:17 pm

"I forgot to scan your library card, do you have it with you?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:18 pm

"I'm afraid I don't have a library card." Kate said, frowning tentatively. "Could I register for one?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin
Wolfdra

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:26 pm

"Of course." Lily said.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:30 pm

"My name is Kaitlyn Rivers; better known as Kate." Kate stood, making her way back to the desk. "I'm sorry, I hadn't thought about that earlier."

Ryuk instantly tilted his head, almost going upside-down in the air. "Eh?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin
Wolfdra

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:35 pm

"That's fine," Lily said. She opened the window for the new library card, shifting her eyes over to Ryuk for a moment. She turned her attention back to the computer screen. 'What's with Ryuk...?'
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:38 pm

"What do you think of the Mori case? That's why I came here. I'm looking for some stuff on it; I've been bored. I'm not from here, I'm staying here with my uncle." Kate said, seeming eager to make friends. Ryuk seemed to be confused.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin
Wolfdra

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:49 pm

"I'm not really sure what I think of the case. I think it's good that they are trying to catch Mori, but I don't know if they'd be able to." Lily said, waiting for it to go through. She sent another glance at Ryuk. "I didn't think you were, I haven't seen you here before."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Note: Rewrite
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Worlds Apart :: Old/Locked Roleplays-
Jump to: