Worlds Apart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Death Note: Rewrite

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Wolfdra
Admin
Wolfdra

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

Death Note: Rewrite - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:15 pm

[there's a link. on this]

Maria grinned. "You're too sweet."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:36 pm

[oh lol those make me hungry, he probably would like them]

"I'm not," Rylan muttered. "You only wish I was."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin
Wolfdra

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:50 pm

[XP "Lily" "Wh-" "CANDY APPLES NOW" "..." "*Glare* Or I will-" "alrightwe'llgetsome* ":D" "Ohgodstop"]

"You are compared to some of the other men I've seen. I could tell you stories about people I've seen."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:14 am

"Tell me. We need something while we wait."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin
Wolfdra

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:18 am

"I remember there was this really pretty girl that came in with her boyfriend, but he completely ignored her and flirted with some of the waitress that took their order. She just took it though, didn't seem to care. Or, maybe she just didn't want to cause a scene."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:16 am

Rylan said, "She should have said something. In public she would have had the upper hand."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin
Wolfdra

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:11 pm

"I know," Maria grinned. "There was another guy that left his date at the table and made out with another waitress. I reported her and she got fired though."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:40 pm

Rylan smirked and laughed. "Serves him right."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin
Wolfdra

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:50 pm

"So, as you can see, you're alot nicer than most guys."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:58 pm

"I would hope so. What jerks."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin
Wolfdra

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:15 pm

Maria smiled. "Enough about my work though. What stories do you have?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:21 pm

"Maria, the most entertaining things I could tell you about is the stupidity of submissions," Rylan said hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin
Wolfdra

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:23 pm

Maria smirked. "Then tell me one."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:27 pm

"Huh..." Rylan muttered, crossing his arms. "Well, there was this one time someone came personally to the agency and put stuff on my desk when I wasn't there. I walked inside and there was a box of chocolate on top of the submission. The submission had a coffee spill on it and it wasn't even in a package. Their query letter basically said that their story was inspired by Twilight, but would be ten times better."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin
Wolfdra

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:30 pm

Maria grinned. "Wow, that is pretty bad."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:48 pm

"Yeah, their version was probably ten times worse."

-------

https://worldsapartforum.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=37
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Note: Rewrite
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Worlds Apart :: Old/Locked Roleplays-
Jump to: