Worlds Apart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Death Note: Rewrite

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfdra
Admin
Wolfdra

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

Death Note: Rewrite - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:46 pm

"That's fine, no need to get all angry." She handed him an envelope. "There's a walkie-talkie inside with an earpiece. Take them both out and place the earpiece into your ear. After you do, await your orders." She said before moving back into the crowd and leaving.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:56 pm

Ray gritted his teeth and continued on with the crowd, and made his way onto the train. He inconspicuously took the items and followed her orders, albeit uneasy.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin
Wolfdra

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:06 pm

Lily had followed him onto the train, in a different car, and was watching him. "Take the seat next to the door. If someone's sitting there, wait until they leave. I can see you, so don't try anything."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:26 pm

Ray frowned and looked over. No one was sitting there. Was that a good thing or a bad thing? He walked over and seated himself, gritting his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin
Wolfdra

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:30 pm

"How many people are in Bend at the moment? Speak into the trancer, but try not to make it obvious. Answer truthfully."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:32 pm

Ray answered with the correct number, unable to understand how this would help Mori.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin
Wolfdra

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:36 pm

"Good. Now, take the papers out of the envelope. Of those agents that you had mentioned, I want you to write the name of your surperior at the top of the paper."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:58 pm

Ray clenched his fists in frustration and took the papers out, taking a pen out of his bag and looking at the slots. What is this?
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin
Wolfdra

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:02 pm

"Are you writing?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:10 pm

"You're watching, aren't you?" Ray asked in irritation, and put the pen to the paper before he wrote down the name.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin
Wolfdra

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:13 pm

"Yes, I am."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:15 pm

"There."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin
Wolfdra

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:24 pm

"Take out your laptop and turn it on. Your superior will have sent you a list of the agents as an attachment in an email. It will have the names and photos of those agents inside. One by one, While looking at the photos, write down each of their names."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:46 pm

Why would he do that...? Ray wondered, but took out his laptop. He opened it and then the e-mail, and blinked when the message appeared. What is this? Manipulation?
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin
Wolfdra

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:47 pm

Lily watched him, remaining silent.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:51 pm

Ray closed his eyes before writing the names down as they popped up onto the page.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin
Wolfdra

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:52 pm

'It's going to plan. Ryuk loses his apple.' She grinned to herself. "Done yet?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:54 pm

Ray didn't answer her until he finished, then set the pen down in a final sort of fashion.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin
Wolfdra

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:59 pm

"Place the transceiver and the papers back in the envelope and put it on the shelf above you. After that, you'll wait for 30 minutes before leaving, after making sure no one will notice you leaving without it."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:04 am

Ray did as she said, anxiety throttling him to restlessness as he shifted in the seat.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin
Wolfdra

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:05 am

Lily smirked and waited, but kept her emotions under control. "Leave," she finally said, watching the train slow down and come to a stop.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:15 am

Ray stood as the train slowed and frowned, staring at the ground. He walked to the door, hesitated for a few seconds, and walked out.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin
Wolfdra

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:16 am

Lily waited until he got off and went to the car he was in, silently taking the file he had placed on the shelf. She looked at his back and grinned. 'Three, two, one.'
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:07 pm

Ray's heart constricted. He dropped everything and slapped his hands to his chest, clutching at it and scrabbling as though to scratch through the skin to his heart. He shrieked in agony and slid to his knees, and before long went down completely, trembling. Slowly, slowly. He turned around, struggling to look back. His eyes widened as he forced his vision to focus, and he looked upon the identity of Mori in the train car.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin
Wolfdra

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:11 pm

Lily smiled down at him, holding the files in her hand. She tipped her chin in triumph. "Good bye, Ray Mafia." She said before the train doors closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Note: Rewrite
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Worlds Apart :: Old/Locked Roleplays-
Jump to: