Worlds Apart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Death Note: Rewrite

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfdra
Admin
Wolfdra

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

Death Note: Rewrite - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 11:08 am

Maria laughed lightly. "The sun missed you, did it?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:56 pm

"It always does..."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin
Wolfdra

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:36 pm

Maria laughed lightly.

[I think we need to skiiiip to where Lily can kill the agents following her [not K but]. I also wanna know what you though about the CCs, Tony's going to be kickass. c: < ]
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:59 pm

(We can, lol. But ... you skip lol)

Rylan stopped in front of the agency and said, "It's a bit of a mess inside."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin
Wolfdra

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:16 pm

[suuuuck]

Maria laughed lightly. "Nah, you should see my bedroom. It looks like a bomb went off in there. I wanna go see it, please?"

---

[should we just say the did? XP]

Lily was sitting on her bed, staying at the window opposite from her. If she was to do this, to kill the agents after her and Rylan, she'd need to have a plan. What to do though... She glanced over to her desk, contemplating for a few minutes before standing and going over to it. She riffled through the papers on her desk and saw a piece of paper with a phone number on it. She grinned. 'Thank God I didn't throw this away.' She took her phone and dialed the number, grinning when she heard a male voice on the other end. "Jason, hi there. Yeah, I'm sorry that I never got around to calling, I've been busy working at the library."

She paused to listen to him. "I called to see if you still wanted to go on that date, I'm free today." She smiled when she heard his answer. "You do? Great, I can meet you in a few minutes, we can go to the [insert random event here]. I'll see you then, bye." She hung up and smirked lightly, moving past Ryuk to grab a light jacket. 'With any luck, the person after me will follow us there. Just one thing to do now.'

[I JUST REALIZED I FORGOT TO SHOW YOU THE REST OF THE ACACIA SPLOSION. GRAH. |: ]
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:50 pm

"What are you planning?" Ryuk asked, floating after her casually. "I want apples, Lily."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin
Wolfdra

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:51 pm

"I'll get you apples," Lily muttered, grabbing her jacket and then going back to the desk. "You'll see, unless you want me to spoil it for you."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:55 pm

"No thanks," Ryuk said. "Spoilers have never been handled well by me."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin
Wolfdra

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:06 pm

Lily grinned lightly. "I think you'll like it all the same," she said before taking the Deathnote out and scratching something in it quickly. She also wrote something at the corner of it and ripped it out before stuffing it into her jacket pocket. She pulled it on and went out of of her room and down the stairs. "I'm heading to a date," she called to her father and sister.

"Do I get to know with who?"

"It's just a kid from school, dad." She said before grabbing an apple. "Nothing's going to happen, we're just going to the [insert event here]." Russel didn't look convinced but sighed and shooed her away.

"I know you'd go even if I said no. Just be careful, please."

"I'll be back before dinner, bye!" She said before running out. When she was sure no one was around she tossed the apple back to Ryuk.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:44 pm

Ryuk caught the apple and ate it slowly.

-

Lily's stalker crept out, frowning and following her. This isn't part of her usual schedule.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin
Wolfdra

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:55 pm

Lily kept walking, blaaaaah, and eventually got to the... carnival? Okay? Okay. She looked around and saw Jason, wandering over to him. "Jason!"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:00 pm

Jason turned to Lily and smiled, heading toward her. "Hey," he said. Ryuk raised an eyebrow.

"Rylan'll be pissy."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin
Wolfdra

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:00 pm

Lily ignored him and smiled as well. "Sorry for taking so long. Dad almost wanted to come," she joked.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:09 pm

"Oh. It's just a carnival." He grinned slightly.

"A date..." The follower muttered to himself, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin
Wolfdra

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:18 pm

"I know," she laughed. "I promised I'd be home before dinner. Where should we go first?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:23 pm

"We could play games before we went for the rides," he suggested.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin
Wolfdra

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:35 pm

"Sounds good," she smiled. "You should pick one."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:48 pm

"Ladies first."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin
Wolfdra

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:55 pm

Lily smirked and went towards a water gun booth. "Come on then."

Not far off from them was a rather shady looking man, glancing around as if he was paranoid. 'Just need the money. In and out.'
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 11:01 pm

"You're gonna lose," Jason teased, following her.

The detective followed them.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin
Wolfdra

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 11:11 pm

Lily laughed. "Only if you hit everything."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 11:14 pm

"I will." Jason promised.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin
Wolfdra

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 11:16 pm

"I'll watch you then." Lily said with a laugh. She took a water gun and grinned at him.

The man moved closer to the area where they were, glancing about still. He slid his hand in his pocket and felt a gun he had taken. Get the money and then go, right.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 11:18 pm

Jason picked one up too and pointed at her playfully, then turned over some money/tickets? to the person hosting the game, and aimed for the targets.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin
Wolfdra

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 11:23 pm

Lily laughed and was about to start the game when people started to scream. 'It's time.' She looked back to see the man holding the gun out now and pointing it towards a ticket teller.

"Hand over the money, come on!" He shouted at the scared teller. She stared at the gun in a shock, unmoving. She started to move towards the register, but it wasn't fast enough. "Come on! Don't make me shoot someone!"

Lily looked over to Jason, biting her lip. "Should we try anything? I had some training thanks to dad, but..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Rewrite   Death Note: Rewrite - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Note: Rewrite
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Worlds Apart :: Old/Locked Roleplays-
Jump to: